Renne Sloan Holtzman Sakai attorneys, consultants, and staff spent last week in Monterey, CA at the 2012 CALPELRA Annual Conference. As always, CALPELRA put on a wonderful event with informative sessions and panel discussions.
RSHS had six attorneys and consultants participate in sessions on the following topics:
- Comparability Surveys in the 646 Environment (Geoff Rothman, Consultant)
- Post Concession Bargaining: Now What? How to Move an Organization Toward Healing (Dania Torres Wong, Partner)
- Preparing For A Strike: A Step-By-Step Guide (Jeff Sloan, Partner & Erich Shiners, Associate)
- Putting It All Together: The Art of Negotiating Shared Services and Consolidation Agreements (Charles Sakai, Partner)
- Bargaining Major Changes (Jon Holtzman, Partner)
Thanks to those how came by our booth, picked up our articles, and grabbed some “schwag”. If you didn’t get a copy of our recent White Paper on Pension Reform Under AB 340 and AB 197, click here to read it online.
We hope all of the city, county, and other public agency personnel had a wonderful week connecting with their counterparts from across the state. We are already looking forward to next year!