We work with clients in a number of practice areas including:
- ADA Accessibility Compliance
- Administrative Hearings & Arbitration
- Appeals & Writs
- Employment Law & Litigation
- Labor Relations & Labor Law
- Public Interest Litigation
- Workplace Investigations
Our firm’s robust consulting group, known as the Public Management GroupTM (PMG), draws on the specialized skills of top professionals in the fields of compensation, benefits, finance, and public relations.
Read about all of our practice areas here.
Founding partners Louise Renne, Charles Sakai, Jeff Sloan and Jon Holtzman teamed up to found the firm in 2004
Our Attorneys and Consultants Have Served As
- San Francisco City Attorney, Chief Deputy City Attorney, and Deputy City Attorneys
- Richmond City Attorney and Chief Deputy City Attorney
- Sunnyvale City Attorney
- General Counsel to PERB and Counsel to PERB members
- General Counsel for the San Francisco Unified School District
- Chief Counsel for California Secretary of State
- Directors of Personnel, Human Resources, and Labor Relations
- Assistant Attorneys General
Read more about our firm here.
Our Clients Include
Cities & Counties
Community College Districts